Our group hypnobirthing workshop is a 1 day course which will teach you everything you need to know about hypnobirthing and how to prepare for the birth of your baby. Courses are kept small, maximum 3 couples per group, to ensure that all couples get the personal attention you need. Each one day workshop runs from 10.30am-4.30pm, including an hour break for lunch, and costs £130 per couple.
The cost includes all refreshments (excluding lunch), all tuition and course materials, 3x MP3s in the familiar voice of your instructor, and ongoing support via email and the BabyBien facebook support group. You will also receive access to the online hypnobirthing course so that you can continue your practice at home.
The workshop covers:
- Natural ways to manage pain in childbirth
- Hypnobirthing skills to help you overcome fear and increase your confidence and trust in your ability to give birth
- Effective breathing and deep relaxation techniques
- Practical techniques to keep you calm and relaxed during birth, including massage, use of a birth ball and different birth positions
- the importance of the birth partner's role and practical techniques they can use to keep you calm, relaxed and ease any discomfort during birth
- Ways in which your birth partner can help you achieve a deeply relaxed state
- How your body works during labour and what you can do to help it
- How fear or anxiety have a negative impact on your body during birth and how to reduce them
- Effective ways to work with the medical team supporting you
For more information about prices and dates for upcoming courses click here.